Kito Onlus is a nonprofit humanitarian organization intent on promoting social solidarity in the fields of education and health among the world’s developing and/or emergency – affected countries.
It was founded and registered in Italy in 2012.
- Financing, development and building of basic structures in developing countries or countries affected by famines, natural disasters and armed conflicts.
- Assistance to people victims of wars, famines, natural disasters, violence and violation of human rights.
- Realization of expandable and transportable scholastic and medical units, to be set nearby the beneficiaries.
- Development of trainings with stakeholders and beneficiaries in the area of unit’s installation.
- Increased wealth of the involved population through policies aimed at getting better conditions linked to health, nutrition, social services and security of children in the countries it works in. Currently, Kito has a particular focus on the Philippines, a country highly vulnerable to natural disasters.
Via Venti Settembre,
24 35122 Padova (Italy)
Tel/fax +39 049 8757382